Friday, 13 July 2012

You the one that i dream about all the day...

Hi guys!! It's been way too long since I last updated my blog.However I am back with the new outfit post.I hope you all are doing good. It feels kinda crazy to be wearing this long cardigan/coat(whatever you call it ) in this mid july but the weather here in London is so unpredictable and layring is definately a way to go. I am a huge sucker of high waisted denim shorts.I think a good pair of these shorts will get you through any season from summer to winter. So here I have paired it with a crop top and creepers. I absolutely loved this look..Let me know what you think. Also dont forget to vote for this look in my chictopia and lookbook pages. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
long cardi/coat- vintage shop, crop top- bik bok+ DIY
shorts- thrifted vintage, creepers- ebay

17 comments:

  1. i love your shorts!

    http://greatstyling.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Following now! Check out my new blog, stay in touch xx

    http://thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so in love with this look. :)
    you look great.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. komawoyo!!:-) you've been lost!more post plz!!

      Delete
  4. Wow, you look awesome in this outfit. Great print !


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyy, I think your blog is beyond amazing and interesting, I just followed your blog and it would mean a lot if you follow me back my blog is therddiary.blogspot.com thank you<3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! You look amazing! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit rocks so hard! love it!!!


    Anyway, you have such a great blog! What do you think of following each other=?

    WhiteCloset
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete

My Fashiolista finds