Wednesday, 4 April 2012

DIY jumper!!

Jumper- primark + DIY, shorts- vintage, boots- Primark, hat- forever 21, bag- primark...... Hi lovelies!!! Here I am back with another outfit post!Well I got this jumper long time ago from Primark..It was a regular primark jumper .I thought an oversized jumper would look nice on me..so got it on size 16 but turned up too big ...So I pretty much ran scissor and ended up making a crop jumper.Do click on the pics to view it large.:-)
Hope you all are doing good. safe!! xxxx

18 comments:

  1. The jumper turned out really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Followed u thru chictopia,had to c more:)u hv an amazing style,quite rocking it .Love the DIY and the look following u nw :)
    www.chicqua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I have followed you back!Your style rocks as well!!!! Keep in touch!!
      Love!
      xxxxxx

      Delete
  4. Love you're outfit! "Shorts" the most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love everything about this outfit <3 x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog, you are so cute :) waiting for more post!!

    <3 your 2nd 3rd 4th pictures. . .

    following you!, mind to follow back?

    take care Deeya :)

    -Rhea http://peppy-owl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. like what you've done with that jumper :)

    EGO OF FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!! looking good

    http://shineevangelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your blog A LOT and this is such a cute outfit. please please please follow me back. :)

    thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Fashiolista finds