Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Chictopia!!

Hey guys whats up? Well it's not going to be an outfit post today.Since its been almost a week I haven't updated my blog and so I thought it would be fun to share you somthing.. I think its been like two months I have been blogin in CHICTOPIA.Well and I kinda got good feedbacks from my last post.I made it on the front page of CHICTOPIA on the 6th of April.And my lovlies, I am one of the Style icon candidates for the month 'MAY'.So I just want to request you guys to check my Chictopia blog and do follow me if you like it so that I might get chance to be featured as the Style icon for the month May. I will see you on my next post. Safe!! xoxoxo http://www.chictopia.com/vcrushchick1

5 comments:

  1. WOW di congratulations!!!
    di mero tah chictopia ma pictures haru nai upload garna sakdaina :(
    its been like a month :(
    So, I have to leave chictopia now....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loh baini kasto jhaulagne hai!!! Testo ta nahunu parne ho!!!Ani ty fo following hai !!
      Much love!!
      Xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment!
    Of course, I follow you now!!! hope you follow back.
    Have a nice day!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello,
    I love your blog and follow u now, follow back if u want:
    http://chris-ed.blogspot.de/
    hug from germany:)

    ReplyDelete

My Fashiolista finds