Sunday, 19 February 2012

studs and dots!!!!

leather gilet- Gifted, crop top- ebay+ DIY, shorts- charity shop + DIY,Boots- Primark,Hat- f21 I've been a little busy...but now its about time now for the new post.^_^ I snapped this outfit few days before. It had been such a long time since I wanted to have studded shorts but never found the good 1 and my love for studs din't show any sign to fed away and finally decided to do it myself.Yeah, I restyled this white shorts myself adding the studs..well n it turned up pretty good.The other day I paired it with my crop top and leather gilet gifted by my friend Prajoswi.^_^ and went out with my friends.I hope you like the combination of polka dots and studs. I have got my early shift tomorrow so need to go bed now!! Hope you all are doing good. I will see you on the next post! safe! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i jst lovd ur style... it is just awesome....muaaaaaaaaaaxxxx... super duper lykz...

    ReplyDelete

My Fashiolista finds