Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Revlon colorstay foundation review

I often find very hard to find the foundation that matches my skin tone.I always want to go for the foundation that makes my skin look flawless and is longlasting!!!This revlon colourstay foundation is good on my opinion.I started using this foundation about a month ago and instantly fell in love. The foundation gives great coverage and doesn't feel heavy. i use the one for normal/dry skin in the shade 320'true beige'.I find it quite thick, but thats fine because it gives pretty full coverage and doesnt look like caked on..Also, as the foundation is full coverage it covers up the redness around my nose and cheeks! I payed £11.99 for the foundation which in my opinion is good value. If i have to choose one negative point then,as this foundation is quite thick so application is hard because you need to work quick with it or it'll dry up on your skin.It will be easier to apply foundation if you put the foundation primer first which i always do . Without it, it's hard to even out the foundation, it looks streaky. You need to blend it really well and also it doesn't come up with the pump which i think is the another negative point!!The bottle has an open top so whenever i try to pour it on the bristles of my foundation brush it puts too much and i always end up wasting the foundation. Over all this foundation is good and i wouldnt consider it too much of a problem for not having the pump on the bottle coz all i care is about the coverage it gives,the finish which is really natural and it literally lasts very long!!!! So I am definitely gonna buy it again and would recommend you the same!!
much love!!! xoxo

3 comments:

My Fashiolista finds