Tuesday, 14 February 2012

2nd outfit post!!!!!

Lion printed t-shirt- Primark tan skinny- H&M Cardi- thirft store boots- Primark jwellery- Claires + DIY Bag- Primark Hey Guys!!! this is my 2nd post! since m a new blogger i dont have much idea about how to use the blog..LOL...:-d..Nyway hopefully i will also have some followers soon. umm I've been wondering a lot what i could do to kill the time as these days i hav got no school and m only doing a part time job! And u don't know how many hours i have wasted in facebook and youtube.so i thought bloggin might be interesting and probably worth a try and yeah this is what i came up wiv (another outfit post)^_*!!!So now onward i will be writing and updating my blog just in hope of organizing my thoughts and keep myself busy enough. much love!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fashiolista finds